Sunday 19 April 2015

April Favourites


I've never done a monthly favourites blog before and they are one of my best blogs to stalk, I love to find out about new products or products I never bothered to invest in...but mainly because I'm a nosy cow like!
First up is my newest purchase, it's the NARS foreplay, cheek palette! It contains a matte coral and a matte pink blush along with a gold highlighter and the ever famous Orgasm blush! As a lifelong fan of NARS sin blush I was a little apprehensive when it came to trying something new cause let's face it, there cannot possibly be anything better! However, I'll bite my words and admit that Orgasm is a beauty blush, perfect for summertime makeup! This palette is essentially brilliant for summer makeup in fact, the gold highlight would look just brill with a Spanish tan and highlighted hair! And the fact it has a few blushes and a highlighter makes it perfect for travelling! 


Next up, it's the combination of Redd lipstick liner and So Chaud in matte! Both from MAC cosmetics, the lipstick is a red with coral undertones, wearing the Redd liner makes it look so sleek and classy! I did buy a coral/orange lip liner to go with So Chaud, the beauty of this lipstick is you can wear it with a red liner for the classic look or partner it with an orange liner for a coral feel! 

I'm not one for spider lashes or sticking a pair of falsies on every morn, ain't nobody got time fo' that! I bought Avon Big and Daring Volume Mascara a month back and it's become a staple, it makes my lashes look like fake ones, and let's face it...that's the dream right? 

Last but not least and yes I'm fully aware I'm late to the party on this one but better late than never, something I repeatedly tell my boyfriend when I'm finished getting ready! It's the Benefit Watts Up highlighter, I got this out of the Bronze of Champions set but j'adore! 

Anyone else loving anything this month? 
Let me know! 





No comments:

Post a Comment