Tuesday 6 January 2015

Avonderful World




If you hadn't guessed from my ever so witty pun in the title, this blog is dedicated to the make-up genius' that is Avon. If you aren't from the UK or you're just hidden beneath a make-up free rock then you won't know what Avon is. It isn't available in shops, it's done through a catalogue and representatives in your area. I have had a slight obsession with the brand from a young age but it's cheap and cheerful make-up have since evolved into a brilliant retailing brand and it's products are up there with my favourites such as Rimmel and Revlon. Below are a few of my favourites, the pricing has varied of the last few years and a lot I got in the half price reductions so I wont include the prices but the eye-liners and lip-liners retail at around £3-£5 and the pallets and bronzer around £8, bloody bargain!  I haven't included all of them to prevent you from sheer boredom but these are my favourites.

Nail Varnishes
Stardust nail enamel - Crystallised Pink and Cherry Dazzler 
Speed Dry+ - Torquoise Pop and ASAP pink 

Eye Liners and Lip Liners
Always On Point Eyeliner - Black 
Glimmerstick Brow Definer - Blonde
Supershock Gel Liner - Black
Glimmerstick Eye Liner - Blackend Night and Powerful Copper  
Ultra Glimmerstick Lip Liner - True Red and Nude

Eye Shadows and Mascaras 
8 in 1 Eye Pallette - Not so Neutral 
Big Colour Eye Pencil - Gold Rush, Flipping out Pink And Cocoa Gleam 
Spectra Lash Mascara - Brown/Black 

I do have Lip products from Avon but the list would be at least 20 long ranging from nude to dark dark dark purple however most of them do not have the labels on any more cause they're well used, let's say. It would be a waste of both our times to be straight with you, so I'm just not going to bother! 

What are my Favourites I hear you say ? The Supershock Gel Liner in Black of course, I've tried many eye-liners from Barry M to Dior and I've yet to meet an eye-liner I have such a ongoing relationship with. My other favourite is the Pallete, Not so Neutral, I've used it everyday for the past few weeks and I'm some what ashamed to say it has surpassed my Naked Pallete, I know the horror! But it is so easy to carry and the colours suit my skin tone so much better.
I recommend a good look at Avon, their products are great value for money, the only thing I will say it that some of the brands are a bit naff, I find Colour Trend doesn't have a great pay off but everything else I've been completely entranced by, well the 10 years I've been a member say that at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment